The New York Times best-selling guide to transforming an intimate relationship into a lasting source of love and companionship, now fully revised with a new foreword and a brand-new chapter.
Getting the Love You Want has helped millions of people experience more satisfying relationships and is recommended every day by professional therapists and happy couples around the world. Dr. Harville Hendrix and Dr. Helen LaKelly Hunt explain how to revive romance and remove negativity from daily interactions to help you:
- Discover why you chose your mate
- Resolve the power struggle that prevents greater intimacy
- Learn to listen – really listen – to your partner
- Increase fun and laughter in your relationship
- Begin healing early childhood experiences by stretching into new behaviors
- Become passionate friends with your partner
- Achieve a common vision of your dream relationship
Become the most connected couple you know with this revolutionary guide, combining behavioral science, depth psychology, social learning theory, Gestalt therapy, and interpersonal neuroscience to help you and your partner recapture joy, enhance closeness, and experience the reward of a deeply fulfilling relationship.
Buy the book now from Target